Ack! This event is sneaking up on me way too quickly. Still, I’m excited to be going back to Chicago Tribune’s Printers Row Festival. On Sunday, June 7 from 2-6 p.m. I will once again be under the Chicago Writers Association tent from 2 – 6 p.m. selling copies of my Street Stories novels and meeting other book lovers and authors.
If you are in the area, I hope you will stop by and say hello. This is going to be a great event with lots of events happening all weekend long. One of these years I am going to go up for the whole weekend so I can enjoy some of the special speakers instead of just standing behind a table full of my books.
I’m excited to get spring off to a great start with three Author events scheduled already where I will have an opportunity to meet readers and other authors — and maybe sell a few books, as well.
Box of Rain should be in print by the end of March, so I will have copies of that, too, at these events.
1. March 28, I will be attending the Yorkville Library Author Fair in Yorkville, IL from 9-2
There will be 21 authors present, with 4 of them doing children’s readings. Amy Logan, Kathy Elstad, Evelyn Sanders Walker, and Elizabeth Wheeler will be reading for approx. 10-15 min each in the children’s programing room starting at 11:00.
There will also be 3 breakout sessions going on during the day.
- 11:00 – “Taking Recreational Writing to the Next Level” with Jennifer Gulbrandsen
- 12:00 – “What Makes a Good Mystery – Plot, Place, or People” with Patricia Skalka
- 1:00 – “Publishing vs. Self-Publishing? That is the question” with Elizabeth Wheeler and Amy Logan
Fellow local author Tom Schwerbrock will also be attending The Evergreen Library event
2. April 18 I will be in Evergreen Park IL at the Evergreen Park Public Library from 9-3.
They will also have special sessions:
3. Then on Sunday afternoon, June 7, I will again be present at the Chicago Tribune’s Printers Row Fest at the Chicago Writer’s Association tent. More info on that when we get closer to the day.